Aircadet Forum - 2324 Chigwell Squadron ATC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aircadet Forum - 2324 Chigwell Squadron ATC

ATC HQ, Squirrels Lane, Buckhurst Hill, Essex IG9 6JK

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Instructor Cadet Tapes

Go down 
+4
Philo
Adj_chigwell_atc
Admin
lh_burnley
8 posters

Do you think cadets over the age of 18 should have to be indentified by white tapes or instuctor cadet tapes
Yes - Just Cadets over 18
Instructor Cadet Tapes Vote_lcap71%Instructor Cadet Tapes Vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
Nobody at All
Instructor Cadet Tapes Vote_lcap0%Instructor Cadet Tapes Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes - but everybody over 18 - including staff
Instructor Cadet Tapes Vote_lcap14%Instructor Cadet Tapes Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Yes just Staff
Instructor Cadet Tapes Vote_lcap14%Instructor Cadet Tapes Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
lh_burnley
Forum Cadet
Forum Cadet
lh_burnley

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Instructor Cadet Tapes Empty
PostSubject: Instructor Cadet Tapes   Instructor Cadet Tapes EmptyMon 28 Aug 2006 - 17:14

Hi all, I dont know if this is a national thing, but i think it is, eversince the powers that be decided that over 18 had to wear these silly white tape things they has been a shortage of these tapes, HQAC then decided i their wisdom to release some Instuctor Cadet rank slides, with the ranks of sgt, flt sgt, and CWO. these rank slides were apparently relesed in Feburary, but still non have attuly reached our sqn. What about the rest of you lot, have you got the instuctor cadet tapes yet?
Back to top Go down
http://hargyakalee.spaces.live.com
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2006-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Instructor Cadet Tapes   Instructor Cadet Tapes EmptyTue 29 Aug 2006 - 22:31

Very good question, as we dont have to many cadets over 18, its not a real problem, but im sure we have not got them yet, but will check and confirm
Back to top Go down
http://www.2324squadron.org.uk
Adj_chigwell_atc
Adj_chigwell_atc

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2006-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Instructor Cadet Tapes   Instructor Cadet Tapes EmptyFri 8 Sep 2006 - 13:44

The slides have been sent to Wing HQ's, so if you don't have them on your unit, you should speak to Wing. In theory, HQAC have provided a set for every registered instructor cadet.......
Back to top Go down
http://www.2324squadron.org.uk/
Philo
Forum Cadet
Forum Cadet
Philo

Male Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2006-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Instructor Cadet Tapes   Instructor Cadet Tapes EmptyTue 26 Sep 2006 - 22:59

Well i think that we all should wear the white tabs with the Icadet tapes because then there is a CLEAR definition of who is over 18 and who is not...

ah!! dont you just remember back in the day when cadets was just a barrel of laughs... without the legislation... nowadays theres a law/rule for everything, or it has to pass through somewhere or something so do something... which is long! lol but nevermind, thats what change is all about!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/philo_is_the_badman
Sgt Lythall
Forum Cadet
Forum Cadet
Sgt Lythall

Female Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2006-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Instructor Cadet Tapes   Instructor Cadet Tapes EmptyThu 28 Sep 2006 - 11:32

Yeah ive gotta agree i think that only cadets over 18 should wear them... why exactly would the staff need to wear them????? they're obviously over 18 so there is no need.

Our sqn has got the tapes mainly due to the fact that we had bout 4 people over 18 at the time so we needed them and now everyones left me.... Sad

Excuse im just currently getting over the loss of 3 of our sncos that joined just after me and now they've left me all alone Crying or Very sad

ok anyway i'm ranting i actually think that this is a good idea especially with the whole BASIC course stuff.
Back to top Go down
LinkMac
Forum Cadet
Forum Cadet
LinkMac

Female Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Instructor Cadet Tapes   Instructor Cadet Tapes EmptyThu 28 Sep 2006 - 20:34

It would be cool for these tapes to be gien out to people over 18, as it would give those certain people another thing to be recognised by. It would help them gain more respect from the younger ones.
Back to top Go down
Philo
Forum Cadet
Forum Cadet
Philo

Male Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2006-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Instructor Cadet Tapes   Instructor Cadet Tapes EmptyMon 2 Oct 2006 - 14:27

just aswel as the respect thing, i believe that you have to be either up for promotion to flt sgt by the time you are 18 or be a flt sgt before you are 18, because i dont know about this but taking orders from a kid flt sgt? is an issue!! obv out of respect for the rank i would have to listen to them, but taking orders from a minor, as it is seen by me... does anyone get what im saying??
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/philo_is_the_badman
B.Bowden
Forum Cadet
Forum Cadet
B.Bowden

Male Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2006-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Instructor Cadet Tapes   Instructor Cadet Tapes EmptyWed 4 Oct 2006 - 2:13

i know what u mean philo, i was a cpl at 13 and sgt by just about to turn 15 (one of the youngest in the corps i suspect) anyways it is hard to get respect if you are a minor BUT only off of certain people, i do think that the rule is a good idea aswell because responsibility means its your response to their ability, with anybody's response (in the ranks) needs to come a sense of maturity.
Back to top Go down
sinbadman
Forum Cadet
Forum Cadet
sinbadman

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Instructor Cadet Tapes   Instructor Cadet Tapes EmptyMon 13 Nov 2006 - 20:01

Everyone vote staff to where white stripes so they can see ho annoyin the little buggers are
Back to top Go down
sinbadman
Forum Cadet
Forum Cadet
sinbadman

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Instructor Cadet Tapes   Instructor Cadet Tapes EmptyMon 13 Nov 2006 - 20:08

CWO

you are such a show off lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Instructor Cadet Tapes   Instructor Cadet Tapes Empty

Back to top Go down

Instructor Cadet Tapes
Page 1 of 1