Aircadet Forum - 2324 Chigwell Squadron ATC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aircadet Forum - 2324 Chigwell Squadron ATC

ATC HQ, Squirrels Lane, Buckhurst Hill, Essex IG9 6JK

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Crowborough Training Weekend - October 06

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mcneill
Forum Cadet
Forum Cadet

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2006-10-27

Crowborough Training Weekend - October 06 Empty
PostSubject: Crowborough Training Weekend - October 06   Crowborough Training Weekend - October 06 EmptyFri 27 Oct 2006 - 17:04

Hi guys,

How did you all enjoy the Crowborough Weekend (Well those who went?)

I enjoyed it alot, and would like to say thanks to the Squadron and its staff who organised the fantastic weekend.

Can't wait until March for our next one Smile
Back to top Go down
Philo
Forum Cadet
Forum Cadet
Philo

Male Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2006-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Crowborough Training Weekend - October 06   Crowborough Training Weekend - October 06 EmptySun 29 Oct 2006 - 18:24

yes i also have to award my gratitude to the officers Ci's NCO's that helped out, it couldnt happen for the cadets without you guys!! CadSalu

as for mcneill... cant wait to get into the advanced group haha!!

i have to admit it was all worth it at the end of the weekend... the whole he couldnt see me with full webbing on until he had to get to about a foot away from my face, lol so funny!! good fun tho

anywho im off gotta fix a car!! pale
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/philo_is_the_badman
mcneill
Forum Cadet
Forum Cadet

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2006-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Crowborough Training Weekend - October 06   Crowborough Training Weekend - October 06 EmptySun 29 Oct 2006 - 21:58

Haha, yeh i cant wait for the Advanced group Smile

Well, you almost got a face full of p*ss if Burnett didnt spot you so you should count yourself lucky Laughing
Back to top Go down
Andrew (The Legend)
Admin
Admin
Andrew (The Legend)

Male Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2006-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Crowborough Training Weekend - October 06   Crowborough Training Weekend - October 06 EmptyTue 31 Oct 2006 - 12:58

I am so pleased that you all enjoyed the green camp so much and im sure that on behalf of all the staff, it was a great pleasure to teach and guide you all through what was a fantastic weekend.

I am more than sure that you all had something to take away from the weekend and treasure. From the words of a great man.... remember, just keep it in your pocket for those time you find hard.

OffSalu heres to the next one

PS. anyone got any pictures from the weekend they would like to share, pls send them on to me and I will get them on the website.
Back to top Go down
http://2324chigwell.spaces.live.com/
cplclarke
Forum Cadet
Forum Cadet
cplclarke

Female Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Crowborough Training Weekend - October 06   Crowborough Training Weekend - October 06 EmptySat 6 Jan 2007 - 20:27

The weekend was great, a big thanks to all the staff and nco's what helped arrange the weekend, and to the cadts for turning up and taking part even tho we were all wet and cold!

Haha, yea mike, that was funny, i would of loved him to have p****ed on you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/charlotteclarke
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crowborough Training Weekend - October 06   Crowborough Training Weekend - October 06 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crowborough Training Weekend - October 06
Page 1 of 1